13 March 2010

Times when I forgot something important.

In my hurry of packing things up and excitement of going home, I forgot to bring my note book where I did all the exercises in classes. Yes. I jot everything in one book. It's a full of knowledge book which I couldn't make it through classes without. So, I have a trouble in completing my exercises that lecturers gave in their last class. Sigh. I tried completing them, using my own memory from what I learnt in class. And am only able to do so for Statistics. For Accounting, I guess I still have to refer to my own book, to my own notes.

This means I have to go back to UiTM early tomorrow, so that I can complete my assignments first before going to the Battle of the Band at night. Not completing the assignments = No Battle. 

Shit. How on earth could I left the damn book in my college's room?

TERPAKSA BALIK AWAL.DEM.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com