06 March 2010

How I Felt; 1.


As soon as the year started, some of my stories have been too personal to post on this blog. I don't share that much personal things here. Some things are better left unsaid. 


People don't understand what had happened, what I had been through, how hard it was for me to cope and how do I adapt. They won't understand unless they put their feet in my shoes. Walk they way I walked, and talk they way I talked, accept what I accepted and cry the way I cried. It was hard. It was bitter. It was even awful. No I am not asking for sympathy. I am strong, on my own. 


Everyone have flaws. I'm trying to adapt with it. With whatever flaws they have. Someone might be hot-headed or a snob, or a heart breaker, or a back stabber. But when it's love, it is love. You can't deny that. When it's love, you will learn to accept their flaws, and their flaws become beautiful to your eyes. It's their flaws that complete your identity and complete your flaws in a unique way.



It's hard for me to fall. But when I fall, I fall hard. Love doesn't come knocking on my door everyday. I hardly have any feeling to anyone easily. I'd like to keep love as a rare thing. I'd like to keep it's quality. 


(Even a quiz in facebook knows)

I think all my life, had been about me proving myself to people around me. Proving that I am not stupid. Proving that I can get good grades too with my own way. All my life, I had been fighting with the people's perception that I am just a young, spoiled girl. I've been fighting to prove that they are wrong. Most of the time, I succeed. But sometimes, I just don't. I'm tired dude. I'm tired. I want to do things my way now. I want to do things for myself, not for others. 


TTYL pretty readers, Good Night.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com